Getty Terms and Conditions
- The Getty-attributed portions of the Licensed Materials shall not be displayed for a period longer than 10 (ten) days after the initial display, but the Getty-attributed photos may be archived and displayed in perpetuity in the context of such original usage (i.e. but not reused in any new or separate use).
- Getty-attributed photographs shall not be used in a “slide-show” or “photo-gallery” or any other photo-only type of display.
- Licensee shall not interfere with any digital rights management systems/tools which are in place regarding the Getty-attributed portions of the Licensed Materials, and shall comply with all use restrictions/instructions which accompany any photo provided under this Agreement.
- At any time during the Term, solely at Getty’s direction, STATS shall have the right to discontinue its provision of the Getty-attributed portions of the Licensed Materials to Licensee, upon five (5) days’ written notice to Licensee, if Licensee does not, or is unable to, make any changes requested by Getty as to the manner in which the Getty-attributed content are displayed. In such an event, STATS and Licensee will discuss, in good faith, a pro-rata reduction in the license fees.
- With respect to Getty-attributed photographs, Licensee agrees to display the following copyright notice and credit in connection with all uses of these portions of the Licensed Materials: (a) “Copyright xxxx [where xxxx denotes the current year] NBA Entertainment. Photo by [Photographer’s Name]/NBAE/Getty Images” (for NBA/WNBA/NBDL photos), or (b) “Copyright xxxx [where xxxx denotes the current year] Getty Images. Photo by [Photographer’s Name]/Getty Images” (for all other photographs)