February 6-8 2024, the last ICE in London, but one that everyone at Stats Perform is exceptionally excited about. As usual, we’ve got a host of new product upgrades that make sports betting more entertaining and help you drive more confident trading.
- You can find Stats Perform in the south hall, booth number S1-240
- See how many of our new or upgraded products can help you create memorable betting experiences for the Euro 2024 later this year.
- Enjoy a friendly chat about sports content trends in our bar area, and try our locally-roasted barista-made coffee.
Bet LiveStreams Smart Stats Overlays™, now Interactive and Bet LiveStreams Instant Highlights gets multi-match playlists
Interactive Smart Stats Overlays™
We introduced version one of Smart Stats Overlays™ to bring betting-specific statistics and information to viewers of our football and tennis live streams as those events happen in the match. This insight is important and valuable for your customers because information about the number of shots, number of fouls a player has made, the expected goals of each player and which player has momentum in a tennis match doesn’t exist in traditional sports broadcasts.
In 2023, Smart Stats Overlays™ popped up at intervals during the game. In 2024, users will be able to load the overlays at any time, and then interact with them for a much more personalised experience, without leaving the stream.
Version two of our Smart Stats Overlays™ feature, as the name suggests, will make these statistical overlays interactive and give your users ultimate control and rich information like they’ve never experienced before.
From early 2024, your users will be able to request live game stats at a team and player level while watching the stream, on-command. Without needing to navigate away from the live stream or wait for an event to happen to trigger the current statistics.
And that’s just the start. Alongside viewing the contextual stats, users will also be able to see associated live odds and add bets to their bet slip, directly from the stream. Come and see us for more information about this product.
Instant Highlights Playlists
Our single-game Instant Highlights feature remains one of the fastest adopted products we’ve ever launched, but we think there’s still more entertainment to unlock.
For times and days of the week where match concurrency is high, seeing all the exciting moments as a sports bettor can be challenging.
Our Instant Highlights Playlists feature combines highlights from MULTIPLE live games into an easy-to-watch playlist that your customers can configure to their preferences – for example, all the goals, all the shots on target, all the highlights from Serie A matches that are live right now.
Imagine your sportsbook is the destination to experience the excitement and adrenaline rushes of live sport.
Click here to see how bet365 have added tennis highlights to their WTA-tour tennis product.
Boost your trusted football experience with new Opta-powered markets including our unique Player Props Index
Earlier this year we added an additional 3,000+ matches across 20 global competitions to our award-winning Opta Betting product. At ICE London, we’ll unveil brand-new proprietary markets to the product that can be used both pre-match and in-play. These include:
- Opta Player Props Index
- Player & Team Expected Goals
- Goalkeeper Saves and some additional player-focused stats markets
We think the Opta Player Props Index will be a big hit with customers, particularly at Euro 2024, as it will tap into prop-betting behaviours, is game-long and it adds many more storylines for your marketing team to promote your sportsbook around.
Create attention-grabbing sports visuals, faster, on more screens with PressBox Graphics…and now with your odds automatically inside
New sportsbook content and marketing teams have started using our powerful content creation platform, PressBox Graphics in 2023. To make the product even more powerful, we’ve added and upgraded several features.
- Pre-game and live odds are now available inside the platform to make asset creation much simpler and faster. It also removes any chance of error as it’s all automated, but still editable by your content teams.
- Out-of-Home for your retail shops to give shop managers more control over what offers, content and information they display on any screen inside their shop, with all the brand protection guidelines that keep your central marketing teams happy.
- HTML Banners that can be published to any location and dynamically update as your prices change, or statistics in a game update.
See how Bayern Munich use the out-of-home feature inside PressBox Graphics to display informative gameday content that is automatically generated and pushed to more than 1,200 screens inside the Allianz Arena.
Content Player Pro: find key information faster and even more usability built-in
In 2024, we’re expanding the metrics and information available inside the Content Player Pro to make it even more valuable for pre-game and in-play research. We’re also making enhancements to the UX and UI to make the Content Player Pro, faster to navigate and easier to use.
We know that in sports betting every second counts, so these changes should make a noticeable difference to the user experience on your sportsbook.
See how Bulgarian sportsbook, PalmsBet have customised the Content Player Pro to match their brand look and feel and significantly upgrade the pre-game and in-play information and experience for their customers.
- See what new betting markets a tier-1 sportsbook has created using our in-venue, scout-collected trading data feed for the WTA and Australian Open. It’s faster than umpire derived data and offers 3x as many datapoints to unlock new markets possibilities.
- We’ve made our RunningBall ultrafast trading data product even more useful by adding expected goals to every football match we cover. This adds considerably more information about every shot and the quality of chances teams are created.
- We’ve also expanded the coverage and depth of several bet engagement products:
- Predicted line-ups now sent multiple times 3 days prior to kick-off for football and also for the NBA
- We’re now producing pre-game and in-play cricket insights
- We’ve launched the teams-version of our Same Game Multi Assistant
Like what you’ve seen, or want to talk to us about something else?
Book a meeting with us at ICE 2024 by clicking here and filling in a few details. We look forward to meeting you again at stand S1-240.
- Can’t make it to ICE London 2024? Book a call with one of our friendly team by clicking here.