It’s been six months since we may have met you at a trade show, and during this time we’ve been listening closely to our partners to understand how we can make our products better to match the changing needs of operators. We’re excited to show you the fruits of our labour.
The Stats Perform team are excited to meet you at SBC Barcelona, here’s where you can find us between the 19th and 21st September:
- On the 20-21st September: demo our products, speak with our experienced team, and enjoy a refreshing drink from stand SB26 (limited edition merchandise also available).
- We’ll be participating in the SBC Football Championship on 19th September. Goal.
- On Wednesday 20th at 11am, our VP of Betting Products, Nick Cockerill, will take the Stage 2 spotlight to talk about the Future (and the now) of sports betting content.
- If you’re responsible for growth, expansion, product or marketing within a sportsbook or affiliate – don’t miss this session.
- We’ll be attending the SBC Awards at the stunning Caves Codorniu on the 21st to see whether we take home the trophy for two award nominations: Sports Data Product for Opta Betting and Innovation in Mobile for our Content Player Pro. We hope to celebrate with you there.
- Want to meet us in Barcelona? Fill this form.
Make research and finding legs for multi’s effortless
Lack of information about a potential leg for a multi is a major reason why bettors don’t add them. This is amplified when you offer markets on every player in a league where your customer might be less familiar.
The Same Game Multi Assistant solves that challenge and helps your users make confident selections by making it easy to find in-form players for 15+ statistical categories. Including goals, shots on target, tackles, fouls, first to score, and much more.
The Same Game Multi Assistant is one of 15 unique apps inside our Content Player Pro – coming soon to tier 1, multi-territory sportsbooks near you. It’ll also be available to experience first-hand at our booth: SB26.
Did you know?
We’re working with a major advertising technology partner who are developing an interactive, query able ad units with our unique Dynamic Betting Stats API technology built in.
Instant Highlights 2.0: Even more engagement and entertainment
The power of our Instant Highlights feature in driving engagement with live streaming for operators is undeniable.
We’ve recently seen multiple operators implement our unique Instant Highlights live streaming feature in multiple places on their sportsbook. The impact of these decisions is bearing fruit for operators.
- One sportsbook increased unique users watching highlights by 72% MoM after adding a highlight gallery
- One tier-1 sportsbook saw a 1/3 of users who watched a football stream also watch a highlight a month after they implemented the product on their sportsbook
We understand that developing experiences using an API can be complex because resources are limited, which is why we’ve been working hard enhancing our pre-built version available inside our Content Player and Content Player Pro.
We’ve made it easier to find highlights and filter what your most interested in with a brand new UX across our football and tennis product which you can experience at SBC Barcelona. Users can:
- Effortlessly navigate through highlights so your users can find the moments they want to relive. You can now filter different highlight events!
- We’ve made it easier to identify the team involved by using team short codes.
- We’ve added icons to represent each highlight event – for example a goal, a red card or an exciting point in tennis.
View five Instant Highlights case studies featuring bet365, Superbet, Winamax and Goldbet. We’ll also have printed versions of this in Barcelona for you to take back to your colleagues.
Predicted Lineups for 20+ football leagues and the NBA
Giving more reasons for bettors to visit your site, and reducing void bets due to players not starting is becoming increasingly important with the growth of player-based markets.
It’s why we’ve launched a brand-new predicted line-ups product for soccer which sends predicted lineups five days in advance of a game, updates again 2 days prior and then again 1 day before a game using information sourced by our data analysts.
We also do these for the NBA – publishing predicted line-ups 24 hours before tip-off and update them multiple times in advance of tip-off.
This information can help you more confidently open markets earlier for players who are expected to start, craft personalized promotions, and importantly drive traffic to your sportsbook.
You can also combine line-up information with the players stats to help bettors make confident betting decisions for the markets.
Hyper-local player & team stats markets with the expanded Opta Betting Package
Operators continue to express a desire to offer more localised player markets for the territories they operate in outside the big 5-european leagues.
We’ve responded by expanding our Opta Betting package by 3,000 matches per season spanning 20+ new competitions, allowing operators to offer hyper-local Opta-powered player and teams stats markets.
Meet us at SBC Barcelona for a full list of the available competitions or speak to us about a competition or competitions you’d like us to explore adding.
Enhancing Trading Confidence with Powerful Product Enhancements
We’ve also continued to refine our market-leading trading data products, which includes RunningBall, Opta and new data sets produced through the latest computer vision and AI technologies.
Quantify team dominance and chance creation for 80,000 matches with RunningBall xG
Our new live, RunningBall expected goals (xG) model is now available in our feed and Trader Client. Available for 80,000 matches per season it provides crucial shot-quality context for the long-tail of matches that we cover.
Is our deepest ever dataset for football. It merges Opta event data with tracking data to deliver unique metrics such as line-breaking passes and pressure intensity to enhance your understanding of the game. We believe the new depth of insights can have some valuable trading applications which we’d love to discuss with you at SBC Barcelona.
Opta Betting 2023/24 enhancements include:
Opta Trading Viewer
Our brand new-trading platform will help your traders confidently trade player and team markets manually and optimise live and post-match workflows
New temporary events
To help you manage suspensions we’ve added four new temporary events to our Opta Betting Trading Feed. Including: Temp Free Kick, Temp Card, Temp Corner, and Temp Offside.
Fill the form below to book a meeting with us at SBC Barcelona