2019 saw STATS and Perform combine to create a betting content and AI powerhouse with the deepest, broadest global sports data; plus live video, research, news and ground-breaking AI. These, and other innovations will be on display at our booth at ICE London (4-6 Feb 2020).
For an early teaser, read on.
Transforming sports betting and integrity through artificial intelligence (AI):
- Experience our AI-powered Body-Pose technology live, and see how it captures tracking data from broadcast video.
- Speak to the brains behind our new VQ player performance prediction service, which uses proprietary sports data and AI to help operators post player prop lines earlier, and react faster to lineup changes, for more players than ever before.
- Discuss the personalisation possibilities created by our Natural Language Generation platform, Wordsmith.
- Meet our Chief AI Scientist, Patrick Lucey PhD, a leading researcher and widely published author in the field of artificial intelligence and interactive machine learning in sport.
- See our product roadmap and help us align our AI and machine learning programme with your customer, trading and integrity goals.
2020 – The year of player betting:
- Learn how player performance betting is transforming tier-1 operators’ offerings and how it’s perfectly placed to deliver incredible results at Euro 2020 and Copa America as well as for basketball, NFL and beyond.
- Experience the depth and power of our Opta-powered Fast Player Statistics tracker, which provides unmatched in-play detail on player and team performance for over 5,000 football matches per year.
- See how easy it is to add our new player betting facts and stats directly next to the relevant betting market on your site, enriching the sports betting experience for more matches and more sports.
- Learn about our latest exclusive live streaming rights, including new esports, cricket, basketball and handball content.
- Find out how our RunningBall scouts are collecting deeper data, without reducing accuracy or speed.
- Pick up a copy of our VAR report, which reveals some fascinating trends, anomalies and differences in the top leagues in domestic football.
- Hear about the new sports betting experiences being created by our growing range of odds-provision partners.
Book a meeting with our experienced team
To schedule a meeting with one of our team, please submit an enquiry.