Stephanie Brown here – one of the sports data, content, and broadcast experts from Stats Perform that is super excited to be attending the NAB Show between April 15th – 19th in Las Vegas.
I’d love to talk you through the latest enhancements to our sports broadcast-focused suite of products and why our real-time, proprietary sports data and content, spanning more than 15+ sports can help you and your teams’ ambitious broadcast goals.
To book a meeting with me, click here. Simply let me know a day that works best for you and I’ll be in touch.
More than 25 years experience and we’re not finished yet
Our sports data and insights have powered more entertaining sports broadcasts for over 25 years; for award-winning leading broadcasters including NBC Sports, Bein, BBC, Sky Sports, DAZN, Amazon Prime, Rogers and many more.
Our broadcast sport tools can help you:
- Maximise your production team’s talent – with our award-winning 24/7/365 team of helpdesk researchers, real-time sports data feeds and data discovery tools like PressBox Live you can produce more insightful, illuminating commentary or insights displayed on the broadcast. Tell the story of what might happen with our pre-game and in-play Live Win Probability and player performance prediction models spanning the big 6 US sports, soccer, tennis, golf and more.
- Grow your audience and keep them tuned-in – with Live Headlines and Smart Ratings that sends real-time notifications on exciting matches or moments that your viewers won’t want to miss – available for US sports, soccer, tennis, cricket and more.
- Expand your sponsorship inventory – through sports data powered GFX available for any moment of any sporting event through our GFX partners or through our powerful PressBox Graphics technology.
Meet with our extensive sports graphics and broadcast technology partners
Our data, products and services are integrated with the world’s most advanced sports broadcast and graphics technology providers. Join us at their booths to learn how Opta data can be easily integrated into your broadcast and media coverage, whatever the sporting event.
- Chyron (booth: N2647) – Bolster fan engagement through the integration of Opta data across Chyron’s sports graphics and data visualisation products empowering top-notch gameday production that captivate sports fans.
- Ross (booth: N22011) – Equip sports production teams, with real-time motion graphics capabilities and elevate the ways sport broadcasters engage their viewers.
- Veritone (booth: W1410) – Produce interactive sports visualisations complete with real-time updates voiced by Veritone’s leading AI voice technology, creating a new way for fans to enjoy the game and for publishers to monetise audiences.
That’s not all… download our broadcast sport lookbook
We’ve just put the finishing touches to our latest lookbook featuring more than 20 examples spanning 5 global sports. View examples of how our data powers more interesting GFX, more insightful commentator discussion and a more informed viewing experience by clicking here.
We’ll show you even more examples at NAB, so whatever your ambitions in 2023 and beyond, we’ll have something to help you get inspired. Book a meeting with me here.